Frequently STD Q & A

This service is anonymous and confidential. Please only ask questions about STDs, dating advice and emotional / psychological issues here. Questions about website features, payment & technical issues should be directed to customer service.

What drug is being recommended by the CDC?

  • Asked by Anonymous in Gonorrhea May 04, 2010
  • Posted on May 04, 2010


    In order to combat drug resistance, the agency is recommending a drug called ceftriaxone, sold by Roche Pharmaceuticals as Rocephin. This injectible d... For detail, click here

Your Comment

Ask a question