Frequently STD Q & A

This service is anonymous and confidential. Please only ask questions about STDs, dating advice and emotional / psychological issues here. Questions about website features, payment & technical issues should be directed to customer service.

What type of HIV test can I take?

  • Asked by Anonymous in HIV Apr 23, 2012
  • Posted on Apr 23, 2012


    The Enzyme immunoassay (EIA) tests use blood, oral fluid, or urine to
    detect HIV antibodies. Results for these tests can take up to two weeks.

    Rapid H... For detail, click here

Your Comment

Ask a question