Frequently STD Q & A

This service is anonymous and confidential. Please only ask questions about STDs, dating advice and emotional / psychological issues here. Questions about website features, payment & technical issues should be directed to customer service.

Can an immigrant with HIV become a USA citizen or enter the USA?

  • Asked by Anonymous in HIV Feb 09, 2012
  • Posted on Feb 09, 2012


    Yes, as of January 4th, 2010 laws have been pass that protect people with HIV. It is no longer lawful to deny someone permanent residence due to their... For detail, click here

Your Comment

Ask a question