Frequently STD Q & A

This service is anonymous and confidential. Please only ask questions about STDs, dating advice and emotional / psychological issues here. Questions about website features, payment & technical issues should be directed to customer service.

Is there any way for people with HIV to keep the connection with their original social relationships ?

  • Asked by Anonymous in HIV Oct 23, 2014
  • Posted on Oct 25, 2014


    In the United States HIV is a reportable disease. A medical doctor, HIV counselor and any medical provider is required by law to report HIV to the hea... For detail, click here

Your Comment

Ask a question